EDICIA is an International Public Safety solution specialist: common risk prevention and the protection of people in public spaces are the two major issues for security officials today and in the years to come. To confront such a vast problem, with the support of public authorities and consultation with elected officials, law enforcement leaders, public safety officers, and technology experts, EDICIA has created unique next generation software solutions to meet the ever-increasing need for prevention, control, and security in urban environments (buildings and public spaces, public transport, parking management, etc.).
EDICIA headquarters is based in Nantes (FRANCE) and is the leader in the French market with more than 1000 agencies trusting our solutions. With many customers in Europe and the Middle East, the company is currently developing activities in North America with a headquarters in Denver, Colorado. With our new Operations Management System (OMS) solutions being greatly sought after by law enforcement agencies in the US, Edicia will become one of the more important companies in the U.S. market in the coming years.
We currently have an opening on our team for an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer in Denver (CO), to work with our sales team, customers, prospects and partners by providing comprehensive technical guidance.
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Participate with the sales team with pre-sales meetings, creating solutions and presentations for customers or partners on-site and/or on-line
- Becoming a product expert (both technical and functional) to help support the sales team, customers and prospects
- 3 – 5 years of PRE-SALES experience preferred in US software company in PUBLIC SAFETY
- Established network in the public safety industry in U.S.
- Knowledge in answering public safety procedures regarding the U.S. market
- Associates Degree in a related area of study
- Excellent analytical and procedural thinking skills.
- Good work organization, priorities management, project management…
- Strong oral and written communication, customer focused acumen
- Good customers relationship skills
- Great autonomy facilitating integration in a small dynamic and operational structure
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies
- Solid knowledge and understanding of application systems and network architecture
Location: great Denver, Colorado
Applications should must include the following:
- a covering letter
- a detailed CV
- copies of diplomas, grades, years ranking
- an electronic copie of Master’s degree thesis or publications (if available)
- if possible, the name and the position of 2 people that could provide a recommendation
EDICIA is a successful global company offering Opportunity, Support, Innovation, and Excitement!