EDICIA is an International Public Safety solution specialist: common risk prevention and the protection of people in public spaces are the two major issues for security officials today and in the years to come. To confront such a vast problem, with the support of public authorities and consultation with elected officials, law enforcement leaders, public safety officers, and technology experts, EDICIA has created unique next generation software solutions to meet the ever-increasing need for prevention, control, and security in urban environments (buildings and public spaces, public transport, parking management, etc.).
EDICIA headquarters is based in Nantes (FRANCE) and is the leader in the French market with more than 1000 agencies trusting our solutions. With many customers in Europe and the Middle East, the company is currently developing activities in North America with a headquarters in Denver, Colorado. With our new Operations Management System (OMS) solutions being greatly sought after by law enforcement agencies in the US, Edicia will become one of the more important companies in the U.S. market in the coming years.
We currently have an opening on our team for an experienced Small Business Sales Engineer in Denver (CO), to sell and promote adoption of EDICIA’S solutions platform for distribution with public safety organizations. As part of a business team working at the direction of the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating the development and execution of a set of strategies for a defined portfolio of accounts. When executing these strategies, you will utilize your experience in public safety and government/smart city sales with a beginning focus on governments and smart cities with populations of 30,000 or less in a 10-state region, to help customers leverage technology to achieve their business goals.
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Achieve the objectives of making EDICIA the industry leader in the U.S. public safety market
- Develop and manage a sales forecast & pipeline in order to exceed annual quotas and goals
- Identifies and cultivates strategic relationships with businesses, organizations and potential partners serving specific customer segments while delivering exemplary customer service.
- Establish strong relationships with strategic contacts within your territory to retain and grow existing revenue and identify, propose, and close new opportunities.
- Establish a partner relationship with customers at Executive C-level, positioning EDICIA as a trusted advisor and strategic planning resource for operations management.
- Identify, qualify, and develop opportunities at the local, regional, and nationwide level.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge and conduct competitor analysis’ on a regular basis.
- Understand competitive products and can speak at length to product differences that highlight EDICIA’s benefits.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures. Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Strong team-player and self-motivated. High level of energy and drive to achieve team and personal targets.
- Proactively participate in account and opportunity reviews, detailing and articulating the needed actionable steps for deal closure.
- Partner and collaborate with sales, marketing, external affairs and other entities to influence decision making processes for public safety solutions.
- Support partners through the entire sales process.
- Ensure prospects have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and any other updates.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships across internal and external teams
- Consistent and continued usage of the CRM system, to log activity maintaining a suite of accurate reports.
- Actively manage daily responsibilities to develop one’s territory such as cold calls, appointments, sales presentations, and proposals while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field – Master Degree is a plus
- Have at least 3 years of experience imperative of direct marketing in the safety…
- A proven track record of sales achievements in a high-performance B2B and B2C environment is essential. Experience with public safety sales and/or Software is a plus.
- Good knowledge of government & smart cities buying process and network
- Confident and articulate communicator. Excellent influencer and able to build and maintain relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Solid negotiation experience. Strong knowledge of business finance solutions.
- Understanding of first responder applications such as CAD, RMS, JMS, ALPR, NLETS, NCIC, NFIR, E-Citation, AFIS and others involved in incident command
- Understanding of state and local government decision making processes for the first responder community
- Creative problem solver with ability to understand and resolve prospective client challenges/objections
- Proven written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented; excellent follow-up skills
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
EDICIA is a successful global company offering Opportunity, Support, Innovation, and Excitement!